I was nominated for my first blog award!!! Thank you so much Lizette for nominating me! 😀 The rules are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog
- Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided
- Nominate 10 other bloggers!
- Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination
And now let’s get to the questions that I got asked! What book has impacted you the most? The first book that came into my mind when I read this question was The Book Thief. I read it when I was about 13 and it just made me feel so many emotions! Before then, I had never read any book that made me feel that way. What book/series got you into reading? I always liked reading every now and then, but the trilogy that actually made me the bibliophile that I am now was The Hunger Games, when I read it 5 years ago! Which book should be made into a TV series? To be honest, I very rarely like book adaptations, but I am pretty excited for the Mortal Instruments TV show. I never finished that series (stopped after 4 books), but I’m planning on re-reading them and finishing the series before the TV show comes out! You (I) love when a book… Has a good cover! It’s superficial but it’s true. If a book has a bad cover, I probably won’t buy it, no matter how much I’m interested in the story. For those books, I just end up getting the e-book. So, covers are important to me! Thoughts on bunnies?? I LOVE BUNNIES!!! Do you believe children should be introduced to reading at a young age rather than electronics? Personally, I don’t like this kind of ‘technology vs books’ argument. I don’t understand why it has to be a choice between them, they are not mutually exclusive things. I am a computer science undergraduate and I LOVE technology and still LOVE books! When it comes to children, I believe that children can be introduced to technology at a much younger age than they can really be introduced to books (ie when they can read by themselves). I do believe children should be stimulated to read from a young age though, but without forcing them otherwise they will just see reading as a chore instead of a fun thing! Sorry, rant over! (see question above) Why or why not? I kind of already answer this in my answer for the previous question. I’m all for books AND technology!!! Why did you start to blog? I started my Bookstagram a couple of months ago, and I just wanted a way to review books too, since it’s a bit hard to do that just on Instagram! I would like to one day join the Booktube community as well, but I’m too shy for it at the moment. I dislike when bookstores… Oh god I can’t think of anything!!! I love bookstores, I love spending hours browsing books! I don’t think I’ve ever had a bad bookstore experience. I read because… It allows me to travel to different worlds and meet new people and it’s just so much fun to get away from the real world! That’s probably why I rarely reach for non-fiction. But reading also allows me to increase my vocabulary (which is very important to me, since english is my second language), expand my world views and educate me in matters that otherwise I wouldn’t know much about. I hope you enjoyed reading more about me. Here are the questions for the people I’m nominating.
- What’s a popular book/series that you’re just not into?
- How many books do you aim to read every month?
- What’s the last book that you fell in love with? Do you remember the first?
- I like to read because…
- A place you would like to visit
- Paperback vs hardback vs ebook. Why?
- What do you like about YA?
- What do you dislike about YA?
- Favourite way of acquiring books (used bookstore, online, etc.)
- Song you’re obsessed with right now
I still don’t know many bloggers, so I’m very sorry if I nominate you and you’ve already done this before. And if you do it, I hope you have fun!!! 🙂
- Stefani from Caught Read Handed
- Josie from Josie’s Book Corner
- Clare from Stacks and Shelves
- Aira from Aira Reads
- Pearl from BiblioPearl
- Val from The Innocent Smiley
- Ashley from Socially Awkward Bookworm
- Brittany Marie from Brittany Marie Reads
- Jazmin Jade from Jazmin Jade Reviews
- Chanice from Inside the Mind of a Bibliophile
Keep reading guys! xx Follow my blog with Bloglovin