If you follow me on Instagram, you might remember when I said I would try to stop buying as many books. Starting this month.
Here are the books I got this month oops!
But in my defence, I didn’t buy all of them!!! So let’s get to the books!
1. Armada by Ernest Cline – sent to me by the publisher in exchange of an honest review
2. The Universe Versus Alex Woods by Gavin Extence – found at Books For Free
3. My True Love Gave to Me by Various Authors inc. Stephanie Perkins – ok I’m guilty of buying this!
4. The Star of Kazan by Eva Ibbotson – boyfriend bought it for me!
5. Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick – also guilty of buying this
6. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes – and this one
7. The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson – boyfriend got me this one too ❤
8. Descendants: The Isle of the Lost by Melissa de La Cruz – and I bought this…
So really, I only bought 4 books. That’s definitely better than last month! Oh god I have a problem.
Have you read any of these books? Please let me know in the comments! 🙂
Keep reading guys!!! xxx
P.S. I am now a Book Depository affiliate, so from now on instead of including links to the book’s Goodreads page I’ll be including links to the book’s Book Depository page in case you want to buy the book too and help me out a little bit!