This past weekend I was at Summer in the City and I had such a great time!!! But to be honest, what made the weekend so special was the book stands and the Booktube panel and meet up. I had the chance to meet some amazing people and talk about books and I MET CHRISTINE OMG!
Having said that, I don’t know if Summer in the City was actually worth it and next year I’ll probably just end up going to YALC instead.
I’m really regretting not going to YALC you guys!!!
I’m not sure how it happened exactly but I ended up picking up 10 books at Summer in the City! What!!???
So here are the books, and I’ll leave a link to their page on Book Depository in case you want to get them too!
1. Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
2. Paper Weight by Meg Haston
3. Popular: Vintage Wisdom for a Modern Geed (a Memoir) by Maya Van Wagenen
4. Hold me Closer by David Levithan
5. Marly’s Ghost by David Levithan
6. Unstoppable by Liz Bankes
7. Girl Online by Zoe Zugg (and her ghost writer)
8. Fish out of Water by Natalie Whipple
9. The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
10. How to be Bad by E. Lockhart, Lauren Myracle and Sarah Mlynowski
Have you read any of these books? Were you at Summer in the City this year too? Please let me know in the comments!
Keep reading guys!
p.s.: Some of these books are my boyfriend’s, I didn’t take more books than I was meant to. Others are bought and others I got book swapping! 🙂
p.p.s: CAN WE HAVE A LITTLE FREAK OUT ABOUT THE FACT THAT I MET CHRISTINE PLEASE???!!