Hi! Once again I’m a bit late posting my wrap up. Oh what a surprise!
Also, you might have noticed that I’ve changed my blog’s title and url to Reflection of the Books. Just because that’s my ‘name’ everywhere else (that being Instagram and Twitter) and decided that it was probably best to be consistent!
I don’t think I will be posting my monthly book haul this month I’m sorry! I’ve already posted my Summer in the City book haul and I’m very very busy in my personal life at the moment as my mum is away for 10 days and I’m having to take care of my little sister by myself. WOW being a mum is hard. Anyway, if you’re still interested in finding out what books I got this month, I posted it on Instagram 🙂
Let’s get on with it! I read a total of 6 books this month, which is a lot better than last month guys! Some of these were e-ARCs and review copies that I got for review as I as trying to read as many of those as possible. I don’t have reviews up for all of these but I’ll link the ones I do.
1. Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon – review here
2. Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher – 3/5 on Goodreads
3. The One Thing by Marci Lyn Curtis – review here
4. The Art of Being Normal by Lisa Williamson – 5/5 on Goodreads
5. Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway – review here
6. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli- review here
And that’s it guys!
If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter you may already know that I’m doing a giveaway this month. I’m so excited for it as it will be my first time doing something like this. I will be making a post about it today or tomorrow!
Keep reading guys!