I don’t even know how I got so many books this month. Maybe too many books? No no no there’s no such thing.
But still. I got quite a lot of books! Fortunately, I didn’t buy all of them. And the ones I did buy, I mostly bought them on special or second hand so it’s allllll good.
As always, I will include link to the book’s book depository page. Where you can read the full description and buy the book with free international delivery! Some of these books are not out yet, but I’ll leave the book depository link for them anyway so you can preorder.
So, the books I got from publishers
A massive thank you to all the publishers who sent me these! I can’t wait to read them.
1. Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray
2. Another Day by David Levithan
3. Mosquitoland by David Arnold
4. One by Sarah Crossan
5. Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between by Jennifer E. Smith
6. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
7. Inconceivable! by Tegan Wran
Books I bought or were given to me
8. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray (I got the sequel for review, had to buy this one!)
9. This Book Is Gay by James Dawson (I met James Dawson this month and my boyfriend got me this book at the event)
10. All of the Above by James Dawson (bought this at the event)
11. Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
12. Auggie & Me: Three Wonder Stories by R. J. Palacio
13. Sold by Patricia McCormick (I heard Regan from the PeruseProject over on Youtube and I just had to read it. Bough this second hand)
14. We Are All Completely Besides Ourselves by Karen Joy Fowler (found this one in a charity shop!)
15. Trans: a Memoir by Juliet Jacques (present from the boyfriend)
So I seem to have acquired 15 books this month. *sighs*
How was your book buying this month? And have you read any of these books that I hauled? Please let me know in the comments.
And keep reading!