I wasn’t going to make a post about my resolutions because, let’s be honest, I don’t usually follow through with them. In fact, I haven’t had any actual new year resolutions in a few years. But so far this year I’ve had a few that I keep thinking about so I thought: why not write them down?!
- Read at least 50 books. I think this one is pretty achievable. Last year I didn’t read anything in the first half of the year and then read 29 books in the second half, so 50 books in a whole year is doable!
- Do more book reviews on the blog. I started slacking on this one a little bit and towards the end of las year I was only really dong short reviews on Goodreads
- Redesign the blog completely. I’m actually hoping to be moving the blog pretty soon. I’ve bought my own domain and I’m paying for hosting, which was another goal of mine this year but now I still need to do the new website.
- Read the series I want to read. There are so many series I want to read and I end up buying the first books of so many of them and then not actually getting started with any. This year I want to change that and read some series.
- Be more active. Physically. Ideally I would like to start swimming. I ALWAYS say this but I’m SO lazy to do something about it. Whyyyy
- Be more on top of my uni work this semester. This one never really works out but one can hope!
- Do well in my internship that I’ll be starting in the summer
- Go to more book events and be more involved with the UK Blogging community ❤
Do you guys have any resolutions for this new year?
Keep reading! xxx