I haven’t done a Wrap Up in so long. But this year I’m going to try my best to do it every month! And, more importantly, I actually read a nice amount of books this month. I’m even 2 books ahead of schedule of my Goodreads challenge to read 50 books in 2016. Go me!
So here are the books I read, with the links to the ones I’ve reviewed here on the blog.
1. We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie – 5/5 stars
2. When We Collided by Emery Lord – review here!
3. Room by Emma Donoghue – 4/5 stars
4. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by J. K. Rowling – 5/5 stars
5. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick – review here!
6. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes – 5/5 stars
The year started well for me! I’ve read some great books and I’m on track for my Goodreads challenge. And I finally started reading Harry Potter and I LOOOOOVED the first book. I can’t wait to read the whole series this year.
What have you guys been reading lately?