You may or may not have noticed that I didn’t post my February Wrap Up. And that was because I read one book in February. ONE BOOK GUYS. But I was determined to turn things around in March and I did! I read a total of 8 books! *pats self on the back*
I have however been quite bad at blogging. If you would like me to review any of these books please leave a comment!
1. Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys – review here!
2. Swan Boy by Nikki Sheehan – 4/5 stars
3. Iron to Iron (A Wolf by Wold novella) by Ryan Graudin – 5/5 stars
4. Hyperbole and a Half: Unfortunate Situations, Flawed Coping Mechanisms, Mayhem, and Other Things That Happened by Alexandra Brosh – 4/5 stars
5. You by Caroline Kepnes -4/5 stars
6. The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski – 4/5 stars
7. Impulse by Ellen Hopkins – 4.5/5 stars
8. Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell – 4.5/5 stars
I’m so sorry I haven’t been posting much but I have a few posts lined up now so you’ll be seeing more from me soon.
What have you read this month? What was your favourite read?