This post is a little bit late, sorry! The books included are books I read in 2016, not necessarily books that came out in 2016. I hope you enjoy my little list and I would love to know about your favourite books of the year!
I ended up reading only 30 books this year. This was slightly disappointing given that my goal in the beginning of the year was 50 books. But oh well, that didn’t work out and I’m happy with the books I did read.
But because of the small number I decided to only pick a top 5, and here they are:
- We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber (coming out at the end of the month and you can read my review here!)
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
- Golden Boy by Abigail Tarttelin
- Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin