I am always happy to review books and help authors and publishers promote them, but when requesting a review please be aware of a few things:
- I mostly read YA. I do occasionally read adult and middle grade books, but it really depends.
- I am generally not very interested in Crime fiction, I’m sorry
- I accept both ARCs and finished copies of books for review and although I prefer physical, I am also willing to review ebooks/e-ARCs
- I reply to every request I receive, if you haven’t received a reply from me within a week chances are I didn’t receive your email or it went straight to my spam folder. Feel free to email me again!
- I usually post reviews on my blog and Goodreads, and photos of the book (it is it a physical copy) on my Instagram page. If you would like me to post a review anywhere else, you just need to let me know
- I am a university student, and as much as I want to spend all my time reading, I can’t. So it might take a little bit of time for me to read and review your book. With that in mind, I do aim to read and review books before/on their publication date if they are Advanced Copies
- I post all my reviews on my A-Z by authors surnames reviews page and I will email you with the link one the review for your book is up
- And last but not least, I do not post exclusively good reviews. My opinions and thoughts are always my own, so please be aware of that
If you would like to request a review from me, you can email me on email@example.com